- The Sockets API, which allows applications to make outgoing TCP connections and send/receive UDP packets to the Internet using both IPv4 and IPv6, is now available as an experimental feature.
- The Java runtime now defaults to Java7. If you still need to use the Java6 runtime, please use the --use_java6 flag when deploying your app. We encourage you to move to Java7 as soon as possible.
- Billing enabled apps will no longer be subject to a $2.10 minimum weekly spend. Instead, apps will only be charged for their actual usage.
- Fixed an issue where Datastore auto ids assigned by the scattered id policy were too large to be represented as floating point numbers in the SDK.
- Fixed an issue with sort by doc_id not translating correctly causing InvalidRequest errors in the Search API
- 终于支持 Sockets API 了，不过目前还是实验特性
- 默认运行环境升级到了 Java7
---- EOF ----
点击加入开源技术 Q 群 242561391，让学习和分享成为一种习惯！