如下是 GAE/J SDK 1.7.0 发布公告。
- You can now configure your custom domain to serve HTTPS requests with App Engine. You can choose either an SNI, VIP, or SNI and VIP configuration. SNI costs $9/month for 5 certificates. A VIP costs $99/month.https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/ssl
- Premier customers now have the option to create applications to be served from datacenters located in the European Union.
- Developers can configure their HRD app to use Google's PageSpeed Service, which automatically speeds up serving of content for your application. The PageSpeed Service costs $0.39/gigabyte in addition to the normal App Engine bandwidth charges.
- The Search API now contains support for storing and searching on GeoPoints.
- The total size of all application versions is now limited to 1 GB. In the future, you'll be able to purchase additional storage for your application code.
- Logs API calls are now $.12/gigabyte for all data read from the Logs API over the first 100MB.
- You can now specify a time frame of up to 1 year for the retention of your application logs. All storage above 1 GB is billed based on the prices for logs storage.
- You can now specify HTTP headers on static content for your application.
- The HRD Blob Migration tool is now generally available.
- After using the datastore backup utility, you can now restore that backup to a new app id.
- It will not be possible to create new authorizations for M/S applications to access Cloud SQL instances.
- You can now delete a Google Cloud Storage object using delete() in the Blobstore Service API.
- You can now fetch a Google Cloud Storage object using fetch() in the Blobstore Service API.
- You can now store keys for a Google Cloud Storage object in the datastore.
- The BlobstoreService.createUploadUrl() call now works for Google Cloud Storage buckets.
- You can now use ImageService.getServingUrl() and ImageService.deleteServingUrl() for Google Cloud Storage objects.
- You can now specify your own Security Provider in Java.
- The Java Datastore API now supports Or queries.
看 Javadoc: Query.CompositeFilter
- We've increased various Search API limits. New limits are a maximum of 1000 documents returned from search() or listDocuments(), a maximum of 1000 indexes returned from listIndexes(), and a maximum offset of 1000 for search() or listIndexes()
- Fixed an issue in the Search API tab of the Admin Console where it threw an error displaying non-ascii characters.
---- EOF ----